Header

Header

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pretty in Polka

Today's post is way late and coming to you from my couch, thank goodness for smart phones! Feeling a bit under the weather, either a yucky summer time cold or bad allergies :(

Today I have a super fun polish from Maybelline Color Show, Pretty in Polka! It has black and white glitters, the larger ones are hex shaped and best I can tell the smaller ones look like circles, all in a light pink base. I used 3 coats to get it to the opacity that I was happy with, luckily the coats dry fast. 


I really like it, a fun polish for summer :)
Hope you all have had a great day!


1 comment:

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...