Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Birthday Haul!

So my birthday is on Sunday October 9th, I'll be turning 30, so I thought I would get myself some b-day gifts :)
These are the items I got from Sephora:
Lip gloss-- This gloss is great! It's super shiny and not sticky at all!







Super cute headband! I wore this to a wedding this past weekend!










And of course the Philosophy Birthday Cake shampoo/shower gel, bubble bath!
This stuff smells amazing! I used it for shampoo and absolutely love it!



Now a few things that I got from Ulta:
3 Sally Hansen nail polishes and one mini orly
From left to right-- Sunkissed, Cherry Red, In the Spotlight and Chocolate Martini
Swatches from left to right: In the Spotlight, Chocolate Martini, Cherry Red, Sunkissed 










NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Strawberry Milk and Pure Gold
Swatches-- Pure Gold and Strawberry Milk 

Essence Mini Lip Gloss Set




Essence Glossy Lip Balm in Sweet Strawberry 

Ulta Irresistible Eyes Palette

2 comments:

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...