Header

Header

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Birchbox Haul



Since I cancelled my subscription to Birchbox I thought I would spend my points that I had accumulated for reviewing products that I had received in my boxes. If you are not familiar with the point system at Birchbox, for each product that your review you get 10 points, once you reach 100 points, your points turn in $10 that you can use to buy products on the Birchbox website.

I'm really happy with the products that I purchased and was super happy about how the length of time it took for my order to get to me. I placed my order on December 4th and it was in my mailbox on the 7th! I am a little disappointed with two things though. First thing, one of the products that I ordered came with a huge white sticker on it, and when I tried to pull it off it left a mess on the product. The 2nd thing is I had a total of 310 points that was worth $30, my order was only $24. I thought I would have either $6 left to spend at a later date or 70 points left, that was not the case. I have a total of 10 points left.

Anywho, on to the products that I bought. I loved the Model Co Shine Ultra Lip Gloss that I received in my box so much that I want to have another one, so I got one in the shade Strip Tease. It's a beautiful nude colored gloss. This is the product that came with the big sticker on it, luckily it was not on the mirror. This gloss retails for $16



The other product I bought was a Color Club nail polish. It's one of the Holographic Collection polishes, I got mine in the shade Cherubic. Love it! This polish retails for $8





No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...