Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, June 11, 2012

June Birchbox


I received my June Birchbox the other day and wanted to share what came in it. I have not had a chance to try these products out enough to offer a review on them, but I will post a review of the products next month.

Up first the Balm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen. This is a two-in-one lip and cheek stain. It's a sheer gel formula that is supposed to deliver a subtle, long wearing flush. Full size retails fro $17.00
 Next was a sample of John Varvatos for men. This fragrance retails for $55 for a 1.7 oz and $70 for a 3.4oz bottle
 A $25 off my first purchase at Artspace :/ ummm, okay.
20 count BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages by Cynthia Rowley these retail for $15! Be prepared for life's little emergencies with these stylish designer bandages.
 CleanWell individual hand sanitizing wipes. These wipes are made with natural thyme oil to clean and soften your hands. Alcohol free. Full size version of this product retails for $3.98-$5.98
Next is the Apothederm Strech mark cream. It's supposed to fade stretch marks in weeks. I am already disappointed with this product, because the sample size is not even half full, as you can see in the 2nd photo. The full size product is 5.7oz and retails for $89.95
 And lastly we have Scalisi Skincare Anti-Aging moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Uses four different peptides to trigger collagen production and reverse wrinkles. A full size is 1.7oz and retails for $110


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...