Header

Header

Search This Blog

Friday, June 22, 2012

Haul - Rite Aid

I love Rite Aid, can you tell? It's the only place that I can find Sinful Colors in my area LOL. I posted a Haul the other day from Rite Aid, but I had to go back and take advantage of the 40% sale they were having on Wet n Wild products.

On my second trip I purchased
a couple of back ups, Sinful Colors in 24/7 and NYC Grand Central Station quick dry top coat. I also picked up another Sinful Colors nail polish in Forget Now, which is a very pretty fuschia shade with with pink, purple and blue looking shimmer in it. I also bought my very first Jesse's Girl product, a very bright pink nail polish called Beach Baby. I picked up a Magnetique magnetic nail polish, I have been wanting to try a magnetic nail polish for a while but they were all so expensive, this one was only $4.99! And from the Wet n Wild sale I picked up four more of the Color Icon eyeliners in the shades Sky Blue, Cool Green, Deep Blue and Purple. These eye liners are very cream and apply super easy.

What beauty products have you bought recently?
Be sure to check out my Giveaway! 




 Wet n Wild Eye liners Sky blue, Violet, Cool Green, Deep Blue
 Magnetique magnetic nail polish
Magnetique magnetic nail polish (my camera did not pick up the lines) Jesse's Girl Beach Baby, Sinful Colors Forget Now


No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...