Header

Header

Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2015

Update: Broadway Nails Gel Strong Ultra Violet

I'm a few days late on getting this up, but I did want to update y'all on the wear time of the Broadway Nails Gel Strong Polish.

I applied this polish on the 14th and I took this photo on the 18th. So about 5 days of wear, I'm thinking not too bad, because usually after about 2 days my nails are chipped bad. This only chipped in the areas where my nails were peeling, mostly on my thumb, other than that I only got tip wear for the most part.


Very happy with the wear time on this polish, but still kinda bummed about the drying time. I do think I will try another color and see if the drying time is any different with it.

Super short post, going to go enjoy the rest of my day off :)

2 comments:

  1. Not too bad. Definitely try another color. ;) For science! lol

    ReplyDelete

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...