Header

Header

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 15, 2013

NOTD: Starburst

Today I wanted to share with you a beautiful polish that I purchased from Avon's new Cosmic Collection line. The Cosmic Collection is a line of holographic nail polishes. These polishes are a scattered holographic, not a linear holographic like most of the holographic polishes. With that being said it is still a beautiful polish. I have two other colors from this line that I will get put up on my blog at some point :) The regular price for these polishes is $6.00, but if you shop Avon often, you know their products are almost always on some kind of sale.

My camera does not like reds or pinks so it tends to mess with the actual color of this polish, but I think I captured it good enough to get it's beauty across.

The polish is called Starburst and went on very smooth and easily and was opaque in one coat. I only used one coat in the photos below. Dry time was average and it has wore really well on my nails. As with most holographic polishes, it looks pretty much like a regular nail polish in indoor lighting, but when you get out in the sun it looks amazing!



Quality: 5/5
Price: 3/5 unless it's on sale
Packaging: 5/5
Formula: 5/5
Pigmentation: 5/5
Longevity: 4/5

Overall: 28/30

Have you tried Avon's Cosmic Collection yet? If not are you planning on it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...