Header

Header

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Amazing NYX Deal!

So my husband and I were out shopping the other day at a store called Fred’s and I was looking through a clearance bin and found some NYX lipsticks they had marked down to $1.70. I decided not to get them and regretted it so I went back to today to see if they had any left and they did. When I got ready to pay the cashier told me I owed her a penny! I asked her are you serious LOL so what an AMAZING deal!!! When I got home I was wishing I had of got some more, so I decided to go back LOL I found 2 more lipsticks ($.01 each) and an eye shadow ($.50).

Here is my receipt LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your day to read my blog, it really means a lot to me. I read each comment that is left for me.
Please do not leave Follow Me comments, they will be deleted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...